<3
site



about me

love Maisarah

201289
mymai16@hotmail.com

links


Love
My wordpress
My Tumblr
My Multiply
Siti Ali <3

Cousins
Haziq
Feika
Kak Syidah
Habsah


Friends
Ain
Harry
Mad
Nad
Nana
Sam
Azri
FRed
Joelle
Mardy! (:
Nur
Zura
Ira
Ayie
Irni
Saini

tagboard



Mai's Twit

archives

June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
July 2010
September 2011

x

!rock
image"e
Thursday, August 31, 2006

Warning. this is going to be a very long entry.
oh well.
let me explain in further details so as not to maKe.
miss farhana bte syawal get the wrong idea.
hehe.

yesterday went to me the bf.
he accompanied me to my makcik's house to get my laptop.
then send me to library the meet farna.
i think i met the bf like lesser then 30 mins.
haha.

k done.

so today.
meet the siti alijah bte ghazali to go cut her hair.
nice seyy the outcome.
then headed to tm to meet shahryl while she eat.
drop by gv for a while.
kinda miss working.

then sent alijah home.
then me and him go buy some stuffs to eat before meeting an and apul under the block.

oh well.
meet the bf later.
bla3.

guess everyone wants his attention as much as i do.
his friends.
sofie.
me.

so i gotta change a lot of things
hopefully it will work.

i have to lower down my expectation.
like when he's not schooling or working,
instead of thinking
"yes! i have him all to myself"
i should be thinking
"i am not meeting him tmrw,what plans do i have?"
instead.

and i should have the
"kalau jmp,jmp. tak jumpe tkpe ahh" attitude.
instead of wanting to see him always.

and each time i got something to do.
or somewhere to go.
i should not have the
"lets ajak bf accompany me" mindset.
but the" who should i ajak to accompany me" mindset instead.

i shall not depend on him or rely on him.
make him just the bf.
noting more.

and i can only meet him twice a week.
which i am not used to too.
because he'll be spending at least 3 days with his friends.
and another 2 with sofie.

and i dislike meetin bf even if can meet like few mins,
cos i find it sort of waste of time.
lesser then an hr myt as well not meet.
nyhehehe.

and i'm nvr tried this b4
so i'm not sure what the outcome will be.
but one thing for sure the gates to my heart is starting to open.
i'm just afraid someone else might just slip in.

so i'm gonna start working alot
not because i need the money.
but to kill my boredom.

and i'm just afraid i get too used to working.
and will start that lazy attitude towards the bf.

or even worst.
feelings grow for smone else.


lately been getting to know many guys.
thru the radiochat thingy aan introduced me to.
and the fact that quite a number added me in msn thru friendster.
and some even asked for my no on the streets.
which of course i didnt give cos my bill is pilling up.

but there was one.
that specifically stood up.

on the day tt i went to pasir ris.
otw home.
we took 21.
all my friend stopped at the tamp jc busstop.
so i was alone.
and i knew behind me was a malay guy so i didnt bother.
so i put on my mp3 and played the song kinda loudly.
eventually,
i was huming along to the song.
and as it was an acoustic song,i could actually heard smone else singing along to it.
so i turned around.
so of course i was smiling.
and he smiled back.
that's when our conversation started.
we talked about all these bands and songs.
it was nice.
and we exchanged our email add.
thats all.


beides that.
on that day.
rasydan and i talked alot since we really havent seen each other in a while.
but he said corect him if he's wrong.
i seemed kinda depressed.
just like the time i recently broke up with the first love.
i dont know.
haish.

i mean i'll just bear with it.
and see how low it can actully bring me.
if it steps over the line then.
guess i gotta move on.
and get myself something better.

like he said.
" and whatever you're going through now, if you're too confused then maybe you can ask yourself why put yourself through all the agony? yes and everything happens for a reason."

sometimes i just love the fact that you know me better then i do.
you know when i'm down.
you know when i'm not.
and at times,
ur werds make sense when everyone else's doesnt.
like you said.
"well maybe its time you decide that you can depend on yourself and not neccesarily that you need someone."
and each time i read ur blog,
the words never fails to convince me.
haish.

i hate it when ppl call me then in the end they sleep.
wth.

but wat the heck.
i wanna go radiochat to have some fun.
nyehehe.
XD

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


i think i'm causing too much trouble to you. just makes me wanna take a step and walkaway.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
thats bf and sofie on bf's bdae.

at